For Single Mothers and Widows
We petition in the Court of Heaven for Single Mothers and Widows
I humbly thank the Righteous Judge for convening the court of Heaven at our request and opening the scrolls of the United States of America for consideration.
I thank all others for their attendance – the l cloud of witnesses, the men in white linen, the host; my Helper, the Holy Spirit; my Attorney and my Advocate, My King, whom I represent as king, priest, and ambassador here in the earth.
I bring to Your attention widows, both by death, many of whom are mothers, and by abandonment, in the form of single mothers, all of who are widows as well.
“A father of the fatherless, a defender of widows, Is God in His holy habitation. God sets the solitary in families; He brings out those who are bound into prosperity…” Psalms 68:5-6 NKJV
You have often provided generously for widows:
– The pouring cruse of oil
– The abundant bin of flour
– The restoration of the inheritance of the Shunamite in the time of famine (7 times more)
– The one who annoyed an unrighteousness judge into action.
– She of the copper mites, who is a permanent part of record in the Bible, the greatest giver ever.
And You have used single mothers mightily:
– Rahab, who defended the Israelites and became part of Jesus’ bloodline, single mom to Boaz, Ruth’s husband
– Hagar, rejected along with her son, Ishmael, who was promised a nation from her son, and who is the mother of the Arab nations
– Tamar, who forced her father in law, Joshua, to do rightly by her, giving her children, when she was widowed
– Even Mary, who for the sliver of a moment when Joseph hesitated and was not going to marry her, and according to Jewish law should have been stoned to death, for whom Joseph was going to provide by “putting her away”, until You yanked him up straight and made him do right. And later made her Jesus’ supporter and cheerleader, even unto His death.
“External religious worship [religion as it is expressed in outward acts] that is pure and unblemished in the sight of God the Father is this: to visit and help and care for the orphans and widows in their affliction and need, and to keep oneself unspotted and uncontaminated from the world.” James 1:27 AMPC
You, El Shaddai, are source and supply. We petition Your assistance, and Your mercy, on behalf of these single moms and widows, just as you have blessed the ones I have cited. As Your king, priest, and ambassador here, I speak life over these. Give them material assistance, and send helpers – the Holy Spirit with skin on – so that fear and lack and time-poverty are not their constant companions. Comfort them in loss, elevate them from grief, and encourage their hearts. You, the God of all hope, give them joy and peace in believing so that by the power of the Holy Spirit they may be filled with hope, and look forward to their unique race. I command policies and provision of assistance be changed to benefit and not harm, that the church, and the government founded on Your principles, step up and distribute to these at Your direction.
I pull on You, their source and supply, El Shaddai.
I plead the Blood of Jesus over these, as it speaks for them more eloquently than I ever could. I nullify words spoken against them, crushing curses, voiding the enemy’s plan to harm. Let only what is written about the widows and single mothers in the Books of Heaven be so.
“Fear not, for you shall not be ashamed; neither be confounded and depressed, for you shall not be put to shame. For you shall forget the shame of your youth, and you shall not [seriously] remember the reproach of your widowhood any more.
For your Maker is your Husband–the Lord of hosts is His name–and the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer; the God of the whole earth He is called. For the Lord has called you like a woman forsaken, grieved in spirit, and heart sore–even a wife [wooed and won] in youth, when she is [later] refused and scorned, says your God.
In a little burst of wrath I hid My face from you for a moment, but with age-enduring love and kindness I will have compassion and mercy on you, says the Lord, your Redeemer.” Isaiah 54:4-6, 8 AMPC
Let the record of previous proclamations for these women be recalled into the record anew.
In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen